Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Fuel Explosion!!!

Here @ Fuel we have experienced a tremendous growth spurt during the months of January and February. We went from 250 students before the "Christmas break" to 350 in a matter of weeks since January 12th 2007 we have averaged 325 student on Friday nights. I don't know what to say but God is good. Just wait it gets better. . .


Since the beginning of the year, because of the evangelistic youth ministry that we are, we have had 105 students ask Jesus to forgive them of the sins and to come into their life. And 14 students Baptized!!! Praise the Lord for His love endures forever! (and to every generation)
I know some of you might be thinking I'm bragging. . .you're right GOD IS AWESOME!!!
If you can't get excited about that something is wrong with ya!


My Prayer: God I praise you for the work you're doing here in Fuel Student Ministries and @ Emmanuel Wesleyan Church even when we are unworthy to present Your message you allow us to be a part of your Holy plan, and to that I say thank you. Help me to share your joy every where I go, with everyone the I talk too, to everyone I meet. May your praise always be on my lips! Amen

1 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

hay!
I love FUEL!!
it has rely changed my life!
thanx!!


-krisy runnels

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home